Videos > Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Posted: 2008-07-06 by Brian  [send email]

All over the world, a great amount of spam promising millions of dollars are being perpetuated from Lagos and the rest of Nigeria. Here is an Australian investigation into the world of the Nigerian internet scammers. (Part 2)
Comments Online Scams
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Comments

N  11th of Aug, 2008 by John Digeronimo  [send email]
I received my monthly credit card statement today and a charge of
$29.95 appeared from your company.This is the second time it was
there after having told some company person about this situation.
I was told that this matter would not happen again however it has.
PLEASE take care of this matter so I don't have to repeat this again.
I don't appreciate having to do this because I really wasn't interested
in the first place.
Please confirm your decision to me so it won't happen again.OK????
Thank you.
N  15th of Nov, 2008 by George Merrill  [send email]
i did not order any cream please stop order do not bill me thank you geo
N  17th of Nov, 2008 by Javier Porras  [send email]
This is not new for me, for years i always recived emails from all over the world teling me that i won milions of dollars, that i won homes or cars, or that someone had left milions of dollars after a plain crash where someone rich die someone else need you to bring that money to the usa and if you help you her half of it, so this is the botton line:

People needs to understand that scams are going to be out there all the time, there is no way to stop it, the problem is that people dont think before they deside to send money or personal information, you need to understand that if you want to make money or doble your money you need to work, nothing on this world is free or easy, specialy when it comes to make milions of dolars, you know people like the owner of microsoft did not get rich from one day to another!!, People dont go to sleep tonight and wakeup the next day with millions of dolars!!, Do you want money? WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK AND WORK!!!!!!,

Login or Register to join ComplaintsBoard.com