Victory YorkiesThe puppies didn't have champion blood and the owner didn't accept payments through cards

R

I found Yorkie puppies and contacted the owner of Victory Yorkies. He said that all puppies were healthy and he would be able to ship them as soon as possible. I said ok and told that I could pay with my card, but the owner said that he wanted to get payment through Money Gram. I was suspicious and decided to check the history of this company. I found that the puppies didn’t have champion blood. So, be careful with the owner and research about the company before you buy from it.