Vicki Thowtotaly ripped off

I send my invention to Davison design and developments in the U.S about three years ago and have spent about 22.000 dollars Australian with their company, I have asked them (after falling across a scam artical on them on google), for a copy of the Agreement between their company and the companies that have prosented my invention to so that I know i have been protected against anyone taking up my invention and useing it as there own. They said they could not give me such an agreement and that my provisional paton was enough. well thats all fine while the paton is in place but as soon as it runs out and a new one is put inplace anyone who saw the invention under the old paton can do what they like with it. I would like to see this company banned for life and never be able to ripp anyone off again. they have total destroyed my chances of getting a full paton on this invention which was very patonable. The value of this invention was around 5 million Australian now it is all lost thanks to George Davison and his team of conmen.