VibrantWhitening.comcredit card charge without authorization

I took the bait on getting samples of tooth whitening product. The company has then charged my credit card account $58.71 for monthly enrollment without my express permission. The company web site does not offer anywhere to cancel enrollment, opposite of what they say on their 888 number. [protected])

• To
    Tommy2 Aug 19, 2009

I too purchased the "Whitening". I called back to cancel membership and apparently did not cancel.
    Just noticed on my checking account a debit of 15.00. Now how do I cancel again?

• To
    Tommy2 Aug 19, 2009

I had purchased a "whitening kit" over the internet, using my debit card. I looked at my statement and noticed a deduction from "Easy Saver". This has been deducted since May 2009 of 14.95. I called [protected]. She got a little pissy with me claiming that they sent emails and letters through the mail (which is a total lie). I told her I got the telephone # from one of these complaints. She stated they had been in business forever and they are not fraudulent. It's like, Whatever, just give me back my money. After going back and forth she finally decided to credit me only for 3 months. (Better than nothing, I guess). What I learned: Look at your statement every month and when purchasing make sure you know what their talking about. I did close my debit card down to prevent them from hitting me again. She said since I closed the debit, they in turn will mail the check. Wish me luck. Hope I helped someone.

macengarky Aug 19, 2009

This company uses numerous websites and different web pages to trick customers in ordering an sample supply of dental whitener for a few dollars.
    Then 15 days later you are billed 88 dollars for a recurring supply order.
    There is no indication when you order the sample supply that you also automatically ordering future supplies and you will be billed!

• Ra
    Raquel Tomic-Beard Sep 15, 2009

This is a total scam. They advertised $0.99 free trial. But after I received the product, I realized that they had gone in my bank account and took out almost $89.90. I have no idea what that money is for. When I emailed, they said it was some kind of membership I signed up for. Lie! I do not recall signing up for the membership nor their Value coupon which I refused when I ordered the product. This was an additional $9.90 ..I want immediate reinbursement for the products as I sent them back unused.