Vibrant WhiteningInvalid Charge to My Debit Account

I ordered the sample size of Vibrant Whitening using the discount code, and paid with my debit card. Today, 8/13/09, I am being charged $88.97 to my debit account for something I did not order. Please reverse this charge as I did not order anything other than the sample size, and do not wish to order any additional products. I will be contacting my bank to follow up on the refunding of the money. I expect this charge to be reversed as soon as possible. Thank you.

Patricia Monroe
Clayton, NC

• Je
    Jeanette Miller May 30, 2009

When I checked my bank account i found this charge. I called to find out what it was and to my surprise I was told that I order a web site to be able to get on it. Now who in their right mind would do that. It was canceled and they told me that I would get a refund. When I asked when I would recive it they had allready hung up. Todays date is 5-30-09. I wonder if I'll ever see the money.

• Al
    alan truslow Jun 02, 2009

I ordered a product called Ivory Brite (teeth whitening) and was subsequently billed. Order was placed on my visa card.
    When reviewing my credit card bill I noticed a charge of $9.99 from Axis Wellness Portal. I did not order anything from them and want my credit card credited.
    thanks
    ALAN T

• Ba
    baranfineart Jun 16, 2009

I, too, fell prey to Ivory Brites "free trial" and automatic enrollment in their monthly ship program. What was shocking was my enrollment in the Axis Wellness Portal which I did not sign up for. This company is affiliated with Ivory Brites and it seems that signing up for one signs you up for both. A charge of $9.99 continues until you cancel it. I contact both companies and have gotten only run-around on receiving any type of refund at this time. Disgusting that businesses who engage in deceptive practices are allowed to continue to prey on the public. Lesson learned...don't accept anything advertised as free on line...and stick with only known and trusted internet vendors.

• Ed
    edith d mitchell Jun 24, 2009

there was an withdraw within the amount of $9.99 from my credit card. Could you please refund the amount of $9.99 back to my credit card VISA. Any question please call me [protected]. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

• Ba
    bassin101 Jun 24, 2009

Good luck! Fell prey to this scam as well, Ordered 2 whitening products, and currently have several different companies now charging my Credit card. Cancelled both of the whitening products prior to their supposedly free* trial period ran out. No refunds from any of them, and YOU MUST CANCEL WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE COMPANIES, EVEN THOUGH YOU ONLY SIGNED UP WITH 2. They have a Program called AUTO-ENROLLMENT, that signs you up for all sorts of useless things, when you actually think you are only getting a trial amount of their Product. I have spent several hours on the phone and sent numerous emails. All have supposedly been cancelled, but yet Charges to CC continue. Horrible Companies that are scamming People for huge Profits!

Pamela Macina Jul 10, 2009

I did not agree to recieve online subscription for a fee of 9.99. This fee has been on my credit card last month( which I just found out) and this month. I would like a refund for both as I did not choose to have this.
    Pam Macina

Pamela Macina Jul 10, 2009

I did not authorize or sign up for an online subscription. I have dial up and use the computer strickly for email and ordering online. Not subscriptions!!!

• Dj
    DJ64 Aug 02, 2009

I ordered a trial of Dentech Whitening. I was an idiot and didn't read the small print. Haven't even tried the product. Was charged $88.97 two weeks later and now have a $9.99 charge from Axis Wellness Portal - which I have never heard of! I'm calling the Better Business Bureau to find out how to go about getting these charges refunded.

• Ye
    yenger Aug 05, 2009

I ordered a product called Ivory Brite (teeth whitening) and was subsequently billed. Order was placed on my master card.

• Mo
    mommyslittlehelper Aug 10, 2009

SUCCESS!!!
    IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMED BY IVORY BRITES / AXIS WELLNESS PORTAL, HERES WHAT YOU CAN DO:
    1) TRY TO EMAIL THEM FOR A REFUND, BUT ITS A SLIGHT CHANCE IT'LL WORK.
    2)CALL THEM AND TRY TO ASK FOR CANCELLATION AND A REFUND.
    3) CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO SEE IF THEY CAN CREDIT YOUR TRANSACTION AND BLOCK THE MERCHANT FROM FURTHER CHARGES.

• Ka
    katscream Aug 15, 2009

I got stung like that twice - think I would learn my lesson. If you read their terms it says that if you don't cancel within 2 weeks, they will automatically enroll you, then subsequently
    charge you. We really have to watch out when it comes to ordering free samples.

mandysmom Aug 17, 2009

WHAT A RIP OFF! I read their terms and conditions and cancelled on the 14th day and they charged me on the 15th day! I am having a terrible time getting a refund and will report it to the credit card company if they do not comply. AS WITH ALL THINGS IN LIFE, NOTHING IS FREE! Stay away from them all. Learned my lesson big time.

Patricia Nitschke Aug 17, 2009

Same thing happened to me. The reply I received from the company stated that the "membership" terms were explicit and I had to agree to them before my trial offer could even be processed. What a scam! I haven't even tried the sample yet, and I'm so angry I probably never will.

• Br
    brooklynbabe123 Aug 18, 2009

I too ordered the trial sample and got ripped off also...the people at customer service are the rudest people i have ever encountered. I never received the sample in the first place and they said because the post office has it marked delivered I received it. They claim to send you an email with a cancellation but you never receive it.They claim I ordered 2 because i clicked twice..and agree to the small print...they claim to refund me back one but I have to contact the company for the other since I didnt cancel in enough time...dont fall for it...

• Eb
    ebl Aug 25, 2009

I have posted several complaint on this today and keep finding more and more people who have encountered the same problem - put the word out on this everyone

SCAM SCAMSCAM Scam SCAM scam ssssssssssssssssscccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm

• Ca
    Carol Algard Sep 01, 2009

I sent for a sample of Dazzlewhite and have had nothing but problems. I would like to have all these charges on my credit card removed. I also sent for a sample of Dentechwhitening and have had the same problem. Dentech has told me that they will not credit my credit card. I am a widow and have to watch my pennies and I have just wasted $226.00. This is a big rip off!

Carol A

• Mo
    montreuil Oct 08, 2009

Yes To Whom It May Concern, i would also like to complain about AXIS WELLNESS Portal. I ordered a FREE TRIAL with DENTEWHITENING. I had never received and I canceled my order, I am getting billed for this COMPANY called AXISWELLNESS PORTAL wihich i have no clue what it is. Everytime I call I get the run around and am told by there customer to complain and cancell over the internet. Wich at ever time I do I either a virus are screws up my internet. Plus When I talked to some at there customer service they are extermely rude and not helpful what so ever. Could Someone suggest what i should do and to take this stuff off of my Visa!!!Thank You! Judy