Viator, a TripAdvisor Companyneeding refund of no service provided

On October 8, my party of 3 people was scheduled to take the Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus ride in New Orleans, LA. I booked this event on August 28 online. We arrived in NOLA on October 7. When we went to Jackson Square looking for the main site of the tour, I was told by a neighboring business that the Hop- On Hop-Off tour had cancelled services for October 8 (Sunday). This was during the weather of Hurricane Nate. Nate went to Mobile, AL. The day was a beautiful day. But no tour. The only number I had to call, couldn't really tell me anything. So after I returned home on October 15, I went to my emails and did a refund request from Viator, the company who handled this deal. On the Trip Advisor website, they back this Viator company. I have no idea where Viator is located, but I do have an address for Trip Advisor. I am still waiting to hear from them. And from some reviews that I have seen, I may be waiting until the end of time. As this was a large expenditure for something not received, I need to get my refund. My scheduled date was October 8, 2017. The total cost I paid with my MasterCard was $105.30, for 3 people. My booking reference # is BR-[protected]. Confirmation # is [protected].