vianetwebzone/IVY CapitalGo to hell, scammers!

I spent $3680 purchased the vianetwebzone/IVY Capital Inc coaching, they promised me to help me make my investment back on the first money or so, they told me that I didn't need to write anything to make money, because I am not a writer, they told me that they would show me the easy way to make money and I don't have to write anything. I was told that my personal coach would help me to build the website and give me all the support, that was totally a lie. I noticed the material they were teaching were out of date, some of them were recorded 2 years ago and they didn't even use it themselves.

The live webinar and the personal coach are totally opposite opinion of what kind of product to promote on the website, I was very confused. I didn't even have my website up after I finished my coaching section of total 4 hours, they promised me to help me market my website, almost 4 month, my website just up and not have any marketing running yet, and I am paying $29.95/month to host the domain name with them, over another $119.8 paid to them and I didn't make one penny yet. The whole thing is absolutely a scam and I am not get the support that worth the money I paid for, I am working on getting my money back.

I tried the number and nobody answer the call and the number for contact Jessica Johnson [protected] has been disconnected. I did contact the IVY direct line [protected] it disconnected after I hold it for 20 minutes.

I am keep trying until I get my money back.

• Wa
    war on crooks Feb 16, 2010

Dear scammers go to hell,
    I also have been taken by these predators. Feel free to Email me at [email protected] I am in the process of contacting the local news networks as well as posting my version of their dishonest selling practices. I gave them a chance to refund my money after I found that they were hiding under the name of IVY Capital, Who has 117 complaints to the Better Business Bureau. It is time honest people like us grab the wolves by the %^$#.

nonya78 Sep 17, 2010

It's simple to get your money back if you can stand up to these [censor], but be forewarned they check this site, and have ambulance chasers call and send certified letters to you. I was able to help a friend of mine recover their lost money (16000.00+), but it takes a big commitment to get it from all of these phony companies. In my state it is legal to record a conversation as long as one party on the call is aware (me or you not them). Send us a message if you need or want the help...