Viagogo — cancelled concert and won’t give a refund
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to you to both complain and request data you hold about me related to an issue about: Ticket Resales
The booking reference was: [protected]
The issue that I have experienced was: on 28th September 2019 at the Bristol O2 Academy the voltbeat tour was cancelled .
We are unable to commit to a new date due to the concert being cancelled ! It was Not postponed the site clearly said cancelled !
We want a full refund . Viagogo are refusing us a refund and they put the phone down on us when we rang them, I do not wish to resell the tickets, I want my refund
The affect - payment £157.53, the money was taken from my bank on 23/5/19
The problem occurred on: 28/09/2019
I would like you to issue Full Refund, it is my money that belongs to me .
I would also remind you that I would like you to provide me with data related to this issue including related communications and transactions between myself and your company.
I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10