vGuitarLessons.comOnline scam

I purchased downloadable lessons from vguitarlessons.com. We had purchased a lesson from them before and my son loved it. They run a special for $97 so for a birthday present I purchased it. I used PayPal for the transaction, although not through an account, just using a credit card. The $97 was taken by vguitar but I never received the lessons for downloading as I had before. I emailed two addresses on several occasions. I have received no response and my downloadable lessons have never shown up.

I Checked the [redacted] to see if they had had any complaints and found the description of one that sounds just like my experience. It claims to have been resolved with the complaines receiving his lessons. I'm hoping this is not a rip off because my son loves the lesson format. But if it is not, they have extremely poor customer service.

More vGuitarLessons.com Complaints & Reviews

• Bi
    BigGC Nov 09, 2009

Yep me too - I just downloaded one track - didnt work and couldnt complain. Ben comes accross as a great guy - but do a search online and you will find him kinda boasting from t he beach about just how successful he is. Go to licklibrary.com - its much better and has a huge community.

• De
    deejay1946 Dec 21, 2009

stay away from this guy - he doesn't give refunds although he says he does - you mail him but he never answers - i believe he is trying to sell his site so don't buy anything from him - he's out for the grab