Menu

reviews & complaints

Vesta Corporation Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Vesta Corporation's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Vesta Corporation and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Vesta Corporation has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vesta Corporation. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Vesta Corporation complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Vesta Corporation reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Vesta Corporation has left an official reply on this complaint.

Vesta Corporation Received a Notice of Returned Payment from Vesta Payments & Collections Correspondence saying I owe $74.20 for an *** phone that I do

Received a Notice of Returned Payment from Vesta Payments & Collections Correspondence saying I owe $74.20 for an *** phone that I do not have or purchased. Along with that was a account number that was also the number of someone I do not know that answered when I called. I didn't discuss this matter with her. Should I?

Read full review of Vesta Corporation

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Vesta Corporation has left an official reply on this complaint.

Vesta Corporation I noticed a charge on my bank account for the **** Vesta prepaid phone which i have not used in over two months

I noticed a charge on my bank account for the *** Vesta prepaid phone which i have not used in over two months. As soon as i saw the charge (which was still pending on my bank account) I called Vesta to ask about a refund. The payment supervisor Bradley cited the no-refund policy. I explained that i have not used that phone in over two months and the charge hadnt even cleared yet. i asked if there was anything he could do considering the times we are in with economic hardships. He was adamant and said, maybe i could contact my financial institution and hung up on me. I then called *** and their customer service pushed it back on VESTA and said that company actually had discretion and could offer me a refund if they wanted to. i called back to VESTA, they claimed to have no complaint email process, no number i could call to ask for help. I was upset that even during a global PANDEMIC the company would not be the least bit flexible. WHen the charge hadnt even cleared yet. They could have easily reversed it. I no longer have that phone and am now out of $60, which is nothing to some, but everything to me. I help take care of my mother who's only income is SSI and SSD. I was most hurt by the hanging up, and then reading that many other customers have had similar experience with this company. and *** could have at least helped out during this time as many other businesses are doing.

Read full review of Vesta Corporation and 1 comment

Hide full review
1 comment
S
S
Shahid king
, US
Oct 22, 2023 9:44 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

this number [protected] i payed Registration Fee yesterday night i menntion txt id but my request not acpted

time:19:51:07

View 0 more photos

Is Vesta Corporation legit?

Our verdict: Vesta Corporation has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Vesta Corporation's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Vesta Corporation can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Vesta Corporation earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Vesta Corporation achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Vesta Corporation. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Vesta Corporation resolved 100% of 2 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

The age of Vesta Corporation's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Vesta.io has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Vesta Corporation website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Vesta.io has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Vesta Corporation and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Vesta.io regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Vesta Corporation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Vesta Corporation protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Vesta Corporation customer experience

Vesta Corporation, the payment solution provider, has received a lot of negative feedback from consumers. One of the common issues faced by customers is unauthorized transactions being made from their accounts. Additionally, there have been complaints about poor customer service, lack of transparency, and slow dispute resolution processes. Many customers have also expressed their frustration over the company's hidden fees and charges, leaving them with unexpected bills. Overall, if you're considering Vesta Corporation as your payment provider, it's best to approach with caution and do your research.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Vesta Corporation contacts