Verizon Wireless — I will never go back to verizon wireless and i'll tell every one I know to steer clear of them
I have been a good customer by paying my bills on time and fulfilling my contract of two years. Recently the Verizon Wireless company and I had a dispute over a very high phone bill. I just want to terminate my service. I have called three times, been on hold, and explained my woes to six different people. The managers all say that they will "take care of my request to turn my cell phones off " Today, I still have service. I know that I'm being billed for this service, and I no longer wish to have it. Isn't it illegal to continue to provide a service to some one who not only does not want it, but has made a request not once, but THREE times to have the service turned off? I have also contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. I also have files a complaint with Consumer Guide, and I will continue to voice my frustration until the matter is resolved. At his point and time I will NEVER go back to Verizon Wireless and I'll tell every one I know to steer clear of them.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints