Verizon Pennsylvania Landline — bad bill referred to collections
While my daughter was attending Penn State, I had a landline hooked up . At one point I was late paying the bill (another story) and they sent a dunning notice. I paid that bill. We continued to do business with them for another 7 months until my daughter graduated. That was 3 years ago. Now it appears that despite having been paid, they sent the bill to a collections agency who is hounding my daughter. When i called them, Verizon said they show a credit on that line of $3. BUT after disputing the bill to the collections agency, THEY came back to us with a copy of the original bill for $97 and insist we still owe it. Verizon says they cannot give me any more info. Only the collections agency can get it! Verizon cannot understand how illogical it is to say we haven't paid, but show a continuing relationship and an ending credit of $3!! They will do nothing about the collections agency . This is affecting my daughters credit rating. I do not know what more to do.
More Verizon Pennsylvania Landline Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints