The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon Fios - Property Damage — property damage - dmg 37& hd tv
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 12/23/09, two Verizon Fios technicians installed Fios on tv, computer, and phone. Upon completion of wiring for my family room, HD tv would no longer power on. Technician told me to call manufacturer and purchase extended warranty, because tv was only 3 years old. Further instructed me to file claim against warranty 24 hours after it took effect.
Rather than do that, I called Fios, and requested reimbursment/claims info, to have the tv repaired or replaced. It is now 7/19/10, and I am STILL getting the runaround.
On Christmas, 12/25/09, my children could not use the WII 'Santa' brought, because of the damaged tv. Spoke to everyone from the local dispatcher, customer service, regional sales manager, and property loss depts. NOBODY has ever return a phone call.
I filed the claim, myself, and it took me 6 months just to find the right department because I was transferred so many times. Now, the claims adjustor has decided that she can not decide whether or not to approve/deny the claim, because the technician will not return her phone calls.
So, $815 worth of damage, because Sharp could not repair the tv, and the only thing the Board of Public Utiities got for me, was a correct phone number.
Go figure. . .If anyone knows how maneuver through this claims process, I'll take all the advice I can get - my next step is small claims court. . .
More Verizon Fios - Property Damage Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints