Verison Yellow PagesTelephone book carrier

B

Dear sirs,
At 11:25 A.M.on saturday 7/26/08, I was in my front yard doing yard work.Your telephone book carrier licence number TWM 945, A red Hundai hatchback, delivered a verison yellow pages phone book to my home.I was no more then two feet from his car, he dropped the book on the ground at my feet.I said, you could of handed it to me.He said get screwed.As he went into the apartment complex across the street he flipped me off.I am disabled and I have problems bending down and being on my knees.I have been a customer of Verison products and sevices for years.I am truly disappointed that an employee of your company, would treat a customer so BADLY...I hope someone could talk to this man, and let him know you do not treat people in this manner. If your customer service rep.would like to talk to me.My phone number is area code [protected]. THANK YOU Brian Barton 5908 79th ave n Brooklyn Park Mn 55443

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices