Venus Health " Beauty Center / Venus Med Spa2 years unlimited Laser hair removal

I purchased a Groupon for 2 years unlimited Lazer hair removal. I paid $328.00 on my card.

I never received any lazer hair removal services because when I went for the consultation Dr. Phong F. Buih demanded all kinds of financial and personal information which was none of their business. They also demanded I sign an Arbitration Agreement. When I refused to provided the documents and information, and sign the arbitration agreement Dr. Phong F. Buih refused to honor my Groupon or provide any lazer hair removal services.

Venus Health & Beauty Center aka Venus Med Spa and Dr. Buih lied to Groupon telling them they had provided the $328.00 of Groupon lazer hair removal when they never provided anything no services at all.

I want a full refund of the $328.00 I paid for the Groupon with a check for $328.00 sent directly to me:

Louise Berberian