Venessa OrtegaFraud!!!

H

A year and a half ago, I purchased from the UK, over $60 worth of clothing from "hellbound housewife" which was run by Vanessa Ortega, I never received any of the clothing I ordered but Vanessa was quick enough to accept the paypal payment.
A few months after purchasing and not hearing anything from Vanessa, she sent me an soppy email which told me all about her child being seriously ill and so she couldn't send any of the clothing out. She did say she would either send any outstanding items out, or if the customer preferred we could ask for a refund. I did ask for a refund.
I didn't hear anything else from her. I contacted paypal who told me, they couldn't do anything and I'd have to contact the seller direct. This was difficult as she is hard to find, I live in the UK, and she didn't leave a working telephone number on her payapl account. I eventually found her myspace profile, I sent her a message and she ignored me.
I have since once a month sent her refund reminders on paypal and requests for money, of which she cancels.
Is there any way that I can get her to pay my money back! She is a fraud, and I am pretty sure she is now a wealthy fraud, as I have read many things on the internet about her doing this!
She should be stopped and made to pay everyone back!!!

• Re
    Renee Jan 08, 2009

This trash ripped me off as well...see my complaint at /URL removed/

Renee'