Vcomm-ID watchdogInternet scam

N

I was called thursday morning asking if i was a aware that someone was using my idenity. I was shocked they said they could send me a report to look over and check. So i naturally said yes. I gave them the infor required. The next thing i know my son's xbox acct had been hacked and my checking acct was debted over and over again. I never had any problem until i gave id watchdog my information. When i contacted xbox live to see who authrorized they said they came from the same 800 number just 15 min after the 8am phone call i got on thurday. Be careful they use scare tactics and god know what else they will hacked into now all my accounts have holds on them it's a mess.