VCDiscounterFraud

I'm from Trinidad (3rd world country) and I bought a Hoover hard floor machine at VCDiscounter, online, last November 2007, for $119.00 which turned out to be defective after I used it twice. As the machine is still under warranty, I complained to them. They told me to get it repaired in my country, which I did. This cost me an additional $310.00. Unfortunately, when I tried to use the machine, only one brush was spinning so I took it back a 2nd time. It worked for 10 minutes and stopped. I took it back to the repair store and was told that they can do nothing else for it and that they cannot refund me the repairs money.

So I complained to VCDiscounter again and was told that they cannot do anything because I live abroad.