[Resolved] Vayama / cancelled connecting flight and no response about further steps
I have booked a flight from Rochester (ROC) - Pune (PNQ) on 18 March 2019 on vayama website. I got mail from Jet Airways that my connecting flight from Abu Dhabi (AUH)-Pune (PNQ) on 19 March 2019 has been cancelled. When I called them they told me to contact the ticketing agency. When I called vayama they told me that according to their systems its not cancelled and when I tried calling again there's been no response. I would really appreciate if you take a look into it and kindly arrange alternate travel plans as soon as possible as I'm leaving united states for urgent commitments in India.
Below are the details of my flight.
Monday, March 18, 2019 Rochester (ROC)-New York (JFK) 16:41-18:03
Online Check-in number:HMXERR
Etihad Airways, Operated by JetBlue
Monday, March 18, 2019 New York (JFK)- Abu Dhabi (AUH) Tuesday, March 19, 2019 23:00-19:45
Online Check-in Number:HMXERR
Tuesday, March 19, 2019, Abu Dhabi (AUH)-Pune (PNQ) Wednesday, March 20, 2019 22:25-03:10
Online checkin number:DUQFZK
Aditya Suhas Shah
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Vayama Customer Care's Response, Mar 20, 2019
In response to this complaint, per my review alternative flights have been provided and confirmed by this customer and reissue of the updated ticket is under process at this time.
More Vayama Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Vayama - no refund 
- [Resolved] Vayama - if you need to change flights you are screwed 
- Vayama - air travel - change
- [Resolved] Vayama - customer services
- [Resolved] Vayama.com - do not use this site, it's a rip-off 
- Vayama - customer service
- Vayama - vayama charged me twice for the one person travelling in the same date, same time and in same flight number.
- Vayama - bad experience with vayama
- Vayama - refund policy not clear 
- Vayama - awful company