[Resolved] Vayama / cancelled connecting flight and no response about further steps

I have booked a flight from Rochester (ROC) - Pune (PNQ) on 18 March 2019 on vayama website. I got mail from Jet Airways that my connecting flight from Abu Dhabi (AUH)-Pune (PNQ) on 19 March 2019 has been cancelled. When I called them they told me to contact the ticketing agency. When I called vayama they told me that according to their systems its not cancelled and when I tried calling again there's been no response. I would really appreciate if you take a look into it and kindly arrange alternate travel plans as soon as possible as I'm leaving united states for urgent commitments in India.
Below are the details of my flight.

Booking Number-VUS-[protected]
E-Ticket Number-[protected]

Monday, March 18, 2019 Rochester (ROC)-New York (JFK) 16:41-18:03
Online Check-in number:HMXERR
Etihad Airways, Operated by JetBlue
Flight Number:EY8358
Monday, March 18, 2019 New York (JFK)- Abu Dhabi (AUH) Tuesday, March 19, 2019 23:00-19:45
Online Check-in Number:HMXERR
Etihad Airways
Flight Number:EY100
Tuesday, March 19, 2019, Abu Dhabi (AUH)-Pune (PNQ) Wednesday, March 20, 2019 22:25-03:10
Online checkin number:DUQFZK
Jet Airways
Flight Number:9W513

Sincerely,
Aditya Suhas Shah

• Resolution statement

• Vayama Customer Care's Response, Mar 20, 2019

In response to this complaint, per my review alternative flights have been provided and confirmed by this customer and reissue of the updated ticket is under process at this time.

Sincerely