varimi LLCunauthorized charges on credit card

I recently ordered a free trial of Dazzle White on 8/27/09 since then my credit card has been charged twice for $78.28. I have not received any other shipments. This tiny tube of Dazzle white has now cost me $158.56. It is a rip off. Do not order this product. It is advertised online as costing under $10 for whiter teeth. If you ask me it is fraud DO NOT ORDER DAZZLE WHITE!!!

• Mr
    mrs june macrowan Sep 30, 2009

The same has happened to me. also do not order dazzle white. same thing has happened . Its a rip off. I ordered my free trial on 3/9/09 from both. I have never recieved anything from them up till now 30/9/09. am trying to get my money back.

• Eg
    E Godaire Sep 30, 2009

I agree with you on 9/23/09 I ordered my free sample and I did get it, today 9/29/09 my creditcard company contacted me on a 79.28 charge that was paid by them to VARIMI, llc all I ordered was a free sample and never commited to buy anything else from them. These people are bad news.

• Jm
    JMLT Sep 30, 2009

Same thing heppened to me. But these people charged me one week and turned around and charged me again the next week.

• De
    DebbieAustralia Sep 30, 2009

Well I am in Australia & I have had the same thing happen to me!! I ordered from Dazzle white & Idol White. Idol White has refunded me my amount, but now I have a new charge from this Varimi llc Company & I am FUMING!!

• Da
    DAVID COX Sep 30, 2009

THIS OFFER WAS WITH WHITE TEETH AD ON AOL.COM 92.00 AND 78.28 BY DAZZLE WHITE

• Ni
    Niurka Sep 30, 2009

I didn't order anything from this company, I heard about it first time when i saw my bank statement. For some reason they charged my credit card twice for $3 and $7! that's not a big amount, but they charged it for nothing!! I don't know where did they get my CC details, but I suppose it came from another, very similar company (maybe it's the same company), it's called Acai Burn and they are doing the same thing as you telling here, you get a "free" trial and after you find out how much it cost. Don't try AcaiBurn! and don't try anything which is '"free"

• Ca
    caustad Oct 01, 2009

My husband was looking for SBO.gov (small business organization) and ended up on sbo.org. He ordered something for $1.00. Now we have an additional $79.86 cleared our bank account to "VARIMI, LLC" - unauthorized! He just called Varimi & they claim he had 24 hrs. to cancel something and if he didn't he would have a monthly membership charged to his account. We will be fighting this!

• Wh
    Whitehorse96 Oct 02, 2009

I did the same thing, ordered the sample pen. About 2 weeks later I was charged $79.28 and then again 8 days later I was charge a second time for $79.28 and have not recieved anything else from them, I have gone to my bank and filed 2 fraudulent charge disputes and they are investigating this to try get my money back..The phone number [protected] is bogus..

• Mt
    mtnmadness Oct 03, 2009

My wife order the 2 oz free sample for $1.95 on 8-31 and they have charged me $79.28 twice in the last 7 days. Dont worry about calling the number back its a scam also.

• Ve
    VERYPISSED1237 Oct 05, 2009

YOU MOTHER ###ERS!!! NOT ONLY DID I OVER DRAFT BUT YOU SCAMMED ME AND EVERYONE ELSE!! ###ING REDICULOUS !! I PAYED FOR THE SHIPPING TO WHAT WAS MY FREE SAMPLE THAT MEANS FREE YOU INBRED ###!!! YOUR ### IS NOT WORTH 10 CENTS LET ALONE MY $79.28 CHARGE!! NOT OVER MY FRIEND OM ###ING PISSED!!!

• Cl
    Clovis Oct 05, 2009

I recently ordered samples of Idol White and Dazzel white, I read a blog that said the two worked really well together. I only received the samples 2 weeks ago and I have already had my c/c billed for nearly $300.00, I have lean repayments due to come out today and will be charged overdraw fees!!! What part of FREE SAMPLE entitles these people to take near $300 from my bank account. I can't afford this!

• Fi
    finishedwiththebe Oct 05, 2009

i cancled this the week of getting them know full well they would take me for all i had if i didnt. but they still took the money out for it and i got that refunded but still two months later im getting charged for varius things. the best i can say is keep a close eye on your account and if you see anything from them call them right away. they argue for a bit but stay calm and them you need a supervisor they evenually gave me my money back for everything but its not worth the headache. my new policy is to SAY NO to any offers saying free on the phone or internet. if they call tell them to take your numbers off thier list. PERIOD!

• Do
    DON'T BUY AOL Oct 06, 2009

THE WORST PART IS: AMERICA ONLINE WAS BEHIND IT. If you have AOL, call and cancel. They featured an article on this free trial business. I trusted it because I trusted AOL. NOT ANYMORE. Many people also don't know that if you are paying 5 dollars a month for an AOL screen name you are getting ripped because you can get one free online. Watch your credit card statement for VARIMI LLC, ezykit, VH ACCESS, beutyclub. Call your CC company- VISA will protect you against fraud. Call all authorites and make sure you tell all of your friends to cancel AOL.

• Dz
    DZIZ Oct 06, 2009

BUYER BEWARE!!!
    This is a deceitful company that is affiliated with AcaiBerry, AcaiBurn, Dazzle White...amongst others.
    They are all sharing information with each other including your credit card information and charging you for random "stuff" that you will never get. If you do get something, SEND IT BACK REGISTERED INSURED MAIL!! Failure to do this will cost you dearly.
    Their products do not perform.
    They are in business to scam credit card info from you.
    Call and Cancel your subscription/membership with them immediately.
    Ask for a refund, but you probably wont get it.
    Call your credit card company's dispute department and tell them these are not authorized charges. ASK TO HAVE YOUR CURRENT CARD CANCELED AND NEW CARD ISSUED RIGHT AWAY.
    Don't fall for this. It cost me over $150.00. Lesson learned.

• Di
    dillbob Oct 07, 2009

Best thing to do is cancel your c/card and get a new one. That way they can't take any more money from you. If you don't and you don't cancel with ALL the bogus companies taking out of your account, you WILL continue to get stolen from.
    Cancelling with all the other companies is impossible, I tried, I was given wrong numbers time and again. Even if you do get to cancel with them all, there is no certainty they won't use another company to withdraw your money.

If you do manage to read a copy of the terms and conditions, there is a clause in it that says they reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without informing you. I.e. letting other 'companies' have your c/card details.

I can't stress enough, close your c/card and get a new one. Fully inform your bank of what has happened and hopefully they can recoup funds for you. At the very least, Dazzlewhite and its many guises will not be able to extort another penny from you.

Chuck Turner Oct 07, 2009

All these 'companies' and names are linked to Jesse Willms and Just Think Media.

See: http://www.webcops.net/just_think_media_spam_scams_8001.html

You can go to www.FTC.gov and file a complaint about this fraud, deception and theft.

www.FTC.gov

Chuck Turner Oct 08, 2009

Reposting this info from D.G. in the other dazzlewhite thread as it has some good advice and people to contact:

"File a complaint form with your State Attorney General's office, Cancel your credit card, The charges taken out of my account are from "Varimi LLC" in Miami, Florida but you can't reach them either.
    Florida Attorney General: myfloridalegal.com

Dazzle White cleared out their warehouse in Des Moines Iowa according to Mark Wallinan an Investigator for the Iowa Attny. Gen's office (who wants to hear your story too =[protected] ) New address is "Just Think" 22100 E. 28th Ave #100 Aurora Colorado .80019.
    Iowa Attorney General: http://www.state.ia.us/government/ag/file_complaint/index.html

Cheryl at The Attorney General's office in Colorado at [protected] (attorney.general AT state. co.us) wants to hear from all of us. Also try another email (stop.fraud AT state.co.us )
    Colorado Attorney General: http://www.ago.state.co.us/contact_us.cfm.html

• Je
    Jennifercbad Oct 08, 2009

The very same thing has happened to me! Now they are charging me every week! I did not order the monthly product! We were lucky enough to get back $50.00 after my husband called and talked to a supervisor; but they charged me again! We are looking at paying $300.00 a week here and we don't have it! Now Virimi, llc won't answer their phones! I'm going to try and have my bank stop payment, I can't think of anything else to do! All because I wanted white teeth!

• Re
    Relizarde Oct 09, 2009

I ordered Dazzle White and check marked that I did not want any other subscriptions, but to "rush my order" instead. They have taken several different amounts from my account such as $6.21, $79.28, $8.53, $48.92. The phone numbers that tey list on my bank acount are either disconnected or ring with no answer. When I finally got ahold of someone, they said that it was some google finance management account that I ordered. She laughed and said that there's nothing I can do about it because she doesn't know any of the charges.What the hell?! I had to call and cancel my bank card and file a complaint through my bank because Varimi, LLC doesn't care that you were disceved. BEWARE BUYERS...VARIMI, LLC ARE MODERN SCAM ARTISTS!!!

• Mu
    muse110883 Oct 15, 2009

I started lifting weights 4 months and because of my mood statuses appearantly, trial products kept coming up in the ad sections. One product was ACAIFORCE MAX, and the other was BIG TIME. Acai took $79.28 out of my account and big time took $92. Now after a month and they tell me my information has been sent to corporate, I still haven't received my refund. Talk about FUMING!!! Then this "Varimi" company still takes 6 to 8 dollars out of my account everyday!! Now I talk to "customer service" and they say "well we don't know this company" or "yes, they can't receive incoming calls but they can make outgoing." Which tells me that they all work together to scam us, OR OR OR, they are the same ###ING company. I came home from the MARINES FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY to get scammed by these stupid ###s!!! Makes me wonder who we should be fighting!

• Gi
    GinaC123 Oct 15, 2009

The phone number that posted on my checking account connected with a charge did not work. Thank goodness I found the paperwork that came with the product. I told him it has not been used, I will return it, cancel any further charges and credit my account. He said that he would cancel the account, and a refund would show up 5-6 days after they receive the product. This is ridiculous!!! The number I called was [protected]

jocelyne tremblay Oct 16, 2009

j`ai acheter une crème pour le visage et par la suite 2 mois après on ma facturé $79.28 sur visa j`ai appeler et je n`ai pas encore de crédit et le num.de tél ne fonctionne plus je pense que le mieux est d`annuler ma carte de crédit

• Co
    compling pissed Oct 17, 2009

this is the most ###ed up thing! i also was randomly charge 87$ from this damn company.. this is so RIDICULOUS!

• Rs
    RSAMUEL Oct 20, 2009

The same thing happened to me when I ordered a free sample of dazzle white. Contact your credit card company immediately and they can stop additional charges to your account as well as put into dispute current charges. You just have to fill out a little paper work. This is truely a scam!!!

• Gi
    Gina Smith Oct 20, 2009

After receiving a call from them and I told them they DO NOT have my permission to charge anything om my credit card and they did twice! On 10/5 and 10/12 for $79.28!!!

• 2f
    2fst4u Oct 21, 2009

if you are dumb enough to beleive that anything is free then you deserve to get ripped off!! if it was free why would they ask for your card information????? on top of that if you would have done your research you would have known it was a scam and probably have read the fine print instead of getting caught-up with the big "FREE" part of the site. how about not being cheap and lazy...go to the store, by some rembrandt and start brushing!!from a financial institutions view your ###ed for not being more aware of whats going on with your finances. everytime you put your card # on the internet you are just setting yourself up for some to steal your info and use it to their pleasure. do some research on protecting your card info... or at least stop putting it on the internet. if you're too lazy to edjucate yourself then dont complain when some one else takes advantage of you.

• Il
    Ilfbertnilfbert Oct 22, 2009

I was ordering the product and after I entered the info the last page loaded and was blank...
    I tried to call and no one answered or I got a busy signal numerous times.

I called my bank and had a stop payment and filed a fraud complaint against Varimi, LLC.

I was out only $1.98 but even that ticks me off .

• 1s
    1scammed Oct 24, 2009

The web site below has their address listed out of Miami, FL.

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs has an online complaint forms and can be located at:

The FLDACA is very proacitve.

I have had the same problems with Varimi, LLC as listed by everyone on this site. When I called in regards to charges on my account for $7.01 and $2.96 and they claimed that they do not make charges in those amounts, yet the description line in my bank statement has them as the company receiving the funds.

I had also cancelled my account on 10.20.09 and was billed $58.96 on 10.21.09...

I suggest everyone who has had or has a problem with Varimi, LLC file a complaint with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs. Hopefully with everyones complaints they will be forced to change their business practices.

Let's put these crooks out of business!!!

• Ca
    Candy Herndon Oct 26, 2009

I don't even remember ordering a sample of Age Defiance Cream. I noticed a few charges over the last few months and now I'm very angry that they are taking money out of my account for something I'm not receiving and don't want. I am going to my bank and, if I have to I will cancel my card. Can't believe they are getting away with this and with so many people. Fraud Fraud Fraud

• Na
    natj Oct 27, 2009

ez beauty are also linked to varimi. Ive been scammed by them both all for the sake of a free trial from dazzlewhite. BEWARE>> they are now calling themselves PREMIUM white!!!

• Ji
    Jill M. Oct 28, 2009

I have just had the exact same experience! To make matters worse...the two charges (which I did not authorize) caused me to have $60.00 in overdraft bank fees plus the $48.92 and $4.95 charges made. I called over and over...holding one time for 24 minutes. Each time the phone just hung up when it should have been transferring me to a representative. It is sad that this many people have complained and nothing can be done about it. I did cancel the card so they will not be getting anymore of my money!

• Sy
    SYCLONA Oct 28, 2009

OH MY GOD THE EXACT SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE EXACTLY ONE WEEK APART. TOTALING 98.00. I REALLY CAN'T HANDLE THIS. I AM ON DISABILITY.I WILL NOTIFY MY CREDIT UNION TO INVESTGATE THESE CHARGES AND PROBABLY WILL HAVE TO CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT. THIS IS VERY INCONVENIENT SINCE MY BILLS ARE ALL PAID AUTOMATICALLY WITH THIS ACCOUNT. I GUESS IT'S BETTER THAN GETTING THESE CHARGES EVERY WEEK.

• Li
    Linda in Texas Oct 29, 2009

10-29-09 This just happened to me. I was hit for $2.95 and $79.86. I called the number on my bank statement for Varimi, llc and they said another person made the charges. Well that person wasn't authorized to use my debit card! I just called my bank and cancelled my debit card and am writing a letter to them stating that I did not authorize these charges. Hopefully this wont happen again.

ch2 Nov 02, 2009

I ordered the free trial and was billed the $1.95 then also billed $48.92. I never gave permission for the 2nd charge. I am now HOLDING and HOLDING for someone to pick out at the number given on my credit card. I have tried 2 numbers and both are the same thing... Im just HOLDING forever. Does anyone know a direct way to contact this rip off place?

• Co
    Contention Nov 04, 2009

Aint it a ### that this company can charge your account, and your bank won't do anything to stop it. You have to wait until after the transaction completes and the money is stolen from the account before you are allowed to dispute it. So much for fraud pretention.

• Ta
    tazzyz69 Nov 07, 2009

i order the samething and today 11/07/09 got charged 85.00. just called my bank because i used my debit card and canceled my card. I'm not even going to fight getting my money back, it would take to much of my time. Now i have to take the time out and redo all my payments that i do online all over again because of jerks like them. I will be more careful when ordering things online now. I don't really have the extra money to throw away in the winter.

• Hh
    H. HUBBARD WILLIAMS Nov 09, 2009

I ordered from a company called Cleanwhites took a month to drop 2 pending charges of $79.95 from my card. Latter I received a package from a company called DAZZLEWHITE. THE CHARGES = $87.62 X 2 PLUS $2.26 X 2 FOR A TOTAL OF $180.48
    I NOW HAVE MY BANK WORKING TO GET IT REMOVED FROM MY CARD. I HAVE TALK TO PEOPLE AT TWO DIFFERENT DAZZLEWHITE PLACES THEY SAY WHO KNOWS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE STAY IN BUSINESS THAT PULL SUCH SCAMS AS THIS PLUS OTHERS I'VE READ..
    I HAVE NEVER ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Pi
    Pissed in SoCal Nov 09, 2009

RIPOFF! I can't believe I fell for this but I did. It sure looked legit on the main msn page!
    I'm having to cancel my card, etc. just like everybody else. I did call BOTH phone numbers for credits, they told me they'd do it but haven't yet.

ANGRY N RIVERSIDE Nov 10, 2009

i am also another victim. I also read the article where you combine 2 products and the effect wwas to get white teeth. As a busy mom. i was never able to use the product, so i promptly cancelled. I just found out today that they are taking out bi-weekly amounts of money. these amounts are also very insignificant so you won't notice them. they have also taken me for an estimated 150.00. ###!!!

• Sh
    Shopper-jt Nov 12, 2009

Yeah I recently purchased Dazzle White... I got charged double the amount... Then someone used my card details clearing my account, by taking out upto £55 pounds each time... BEWARE... Don't use this company... IT'S A MONEY SCAM... I only found out recently that had happened... It's inconvenient... Unfair and THEY WERE PLAYING DIRTY...