VarageSaleunacceptable patrolling of volunteer administrator tasha penner on ads that have the word "pickup" in them.

Helle Kim, as previously discussed if you want to indicate that you live in butte hills you also need to specify that you will meet in Calgary. Right now your ads only indicate pick up.

about 6 hours ago
Kim Robinson
I just tell people what general area I live, as they have no clue where in Rocky View County I actually am. I am always willing to delivery as per rules.

Tasha Penner
Unfortunately your if your ads are indicating your location then you also need to indicate you are willing to meet

Kim Robinson
You know that in the "Details" section of any ad for anyone it does show where that person is willing to meet to transact right?

Tasha Penner
Yes but not everyone abides by that. We actually have to remind at least one member from outside the city about 2-3 times a week

Kim Robinson
Well I do abide by it and if anyone has complained, then at that point I think you have a valid issue with me, until then, I think you need to concentrate your efforts on those that are not abiding by that rule.

Seen about 5 hours ago
Tasha Penner
We do, but I have received a complaint thus the contact

Kim Robinson
Strange, I have only dealt with 1 person in a long time which was yesterday and she was more than happy to drop by as she was in the area. I would like to see proof of this complaint please.

Seen about 3 hours ago
about 3 hours ago
Tasha Penner
Unfortunately all complaints are lodged confidentially. And the complaint stated the ad didn't state that you would meet but pick up was outside of the city.

about 2 hours ago
Kim Robinson
It clearly states that I am willing to deliver within Calgary and Airdrie in the "Details" section, so I don't know what else you want me to do.

Seen about an hour ago
about 2 hours ago
Details
Posted in Clothing, Women, Tops, Extra Large
Kim is willing to meet and transact within Airdrie Alberta, Buy N Sell and 1 more

Seen about an hour ago
about an hour ago
Tasha Penner
Your ad states pick up so in your ad you also need to indicate willing to meet

26 minutes ago
Kim Robinson
So clearly you have an aversion to the word "pickup" in my ad. You may want to also discuss the use of this word with Andrea Suzanne, Carol Niemela, Aurelle Sandermann, Kim Lovelace, and Verlea Imbery to name a few! People in general do make private arrangements through the messaging system and understand what is meant by "pickup." I just think you are over analyzing it all.

Seen 24 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
Tasha Penner
Kim, if you are not willing to also Indicate in your ads that you are willing to meet then perhaps you shouldn't be advising in the Calgary community. Members do not review profiles. If you want to indicate where you are located then you also need to indicate you are willing to meet

20 minutes ago
Kim Robinson
and that is clearly stated in the "DETAILS" section of my ad.

Ki
Mar 19, 2019

Comments

• Do
      Sep 20, 2019

This ugly Dog [censored] of an admimistrator at Varage named Tasha Penner absolutely Abuses her power at Varage. She is horrible and completely is unfair. She is a racist pig who gets off on deleting and blocking people for no good reason because she doesnt like to get called out on being wrong and injust. This lazy pig cant get a real job so she hides behind a computer and probably collects the government's money because she's an un educated loser. It's too bad Varage can't deal with her correctly. Soon their reputation will be on the line because of this [censored] named Tasha Penner.