VanigoBeware

A

This company's had enter in may email without my consent, deleted all my contacts and send messages to all my friend with this message;

hi:
New shopping new life!
How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large trading company from china, which is an agent of all the well-known digital product factories, and facing to both wholesalers, retailsalers, and personal customer all over the world. They export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients, so i think we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can make a trial order to test that.
Look forward to your early reply!
The Web address: www.vanigo.com
E-mail: [protected]@188.com
MSN : [protected]@msn.cn

Be aware pleople, if it comes from a friend just delete!!