Vanier animal hospitalhealth

H

Dr. Butler is very dishonest! The first time I brought my dog to her hospital was in the end of May. At that time, my dog was going there for allergy treatment. She did not give me any medicine, but she asked me to buy medicine in pharmacy to treat my dog at home( Cost for this visit is $86+tax). And she asked me to spay my dog and clean my dog teeth on June 8th. I told her I need to think about it because I will fly with my dog on June 14th. Then, I asked for the international health certificate. This certificate will expire in 14 dates, so I have to come back again. At that time, she said that she would give my dog a VERY VERY BRIEF check, then signed the paper for me for $25. However, I brought my dog back to this hospital today. After she finished the paper work, she charged me $183.06. This price is for the physical exam $86 and the certificate $76. I was shocked, but I still paid for this visit. I felt embarrassed if I asked why she charged me so much. Therefore, I didn't ask her why. Then I left the hospital. But I felt very unhappy about her dishonest. Then I walked in the hospital again. And I said you charged me the wrong price. Then she said she was surprised why she charged me the international health certificate for $76 not $75. (That's really funny. She said she would charged me only $25 for the very brief physical exam and the signing paper work in our first visit!! Because she have checked my dog around 10 days before!! And today, she only needed to sign the certificate that I brought to her! I don't know why the signature worth so much?!)

She told me that every visit will be $86 today! And other hospitals are unprofessional of doing the international health certificate! I told her what I need for my dog's travel! She only needed to sign on the paper that she have checked my dog before we departure. And I have already talked to the Canadian food inspection agency, so I knew what I exactly need. However, she was trying to be professional! And she called the Canadian Food Inspection Agency to insure what I need for my dog's travel. And I said the other hospital which my dog got the rabies vaccine only charge me the half price of the physical exam fee for signing the certificate. Then she said she is professional and she called the Canadian Food Inspection Agency! And this why I need to pay so much!

Then she tried to remember that she said that she would give me a discount on today's visit. She asked is that ok she gives me $40 back? She charged me for the physical exam $86 and the certificate$76+tax. I wondered ($76-$25)+tax=$40? Then I asked for $50. And she gave me $50.

I was so stupid that I paid the $183.06 in the first place and went back to ask money back later. I guess because I did not have my dog spay and teeth cleaning in her hospital, then she tried to charge me as much as possible! I don't fix my dog on June 8th because i think traveling in the cargo is already stressful for my dog. I don't want her feel more stressful before departure! And Dr. Butler said that my dog will be ok if my dog was fixed on June 8th...Excuse me, our fly is on June 14th!

Back to the end of May, because my dog had allergy so I had to book her in a hospital as soon as possible that day. Then I saw this hospital was close to my place and they have appointments available. Before I called this hospital, I have called all the hospital in Bank street. And non of them have appointments available that day. That's why I went to vainer animal hospital! I don't have a choice!

SHE TOLD ME SHE ONLY CHARGED ME $25! But she charged me for $133.06 today! If I knew she was lying, I would go to the other hospital for only $40.

Before today's visit, I was thinking having my other dog spay and teeth cleaning in this hospital because Dr. Butler said how cheap their price is! I will never think about going there with my dogs again! Otherwise, I will be broke by trusting her words! She claimed that she was more professional than other doctors! Yes, I admit that because Dr. Butler is a professional LIAR!