valentine and combardesDell Collection

M

Unfortunately i fell behind with payments with dell, I settled with Valentine and Combardes to take out a certain amount from each paycheck til the end of december. Not only were they non-compliant with the agreement, but they double dipped into my checking account putting me in the negative and we all know how overdrafts can kill! I called twice, my representative was Melody. Of course, no return phone calls. I am now without money until i get paid and will get hit with overdrafts. I have blocked them from being able to take out any more future payments - bet they will call now!

This is just an FYI people, if you fall short and have to deal with them, DO NOT LET THEM HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT!!! THEY DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR OWN CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT!!!

• This place keeps call everyone I know and looking for me. Why don't they just call my house instead of telling all my family I am behind. I think this is illegal and I am telling my bankruptcy lawyer.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices