Vacation Sales IncDid not get my money back

They were supose to sell my time shate with in 180 days and they did not sel it. I did what the contract said to get my money back but did not get it. It has been months and I contacted the BBB and they could not get in touch with them. I had call and all I get is the answering machine. They are a rip off this the second time one of these company has odne and will be the last do give them money up front tell to sell you time share first and then you will pay them. Hope no one else will be as stupid as I was.