Vacation Consultants Of AmericaBad Business Practice

I was a affilitated travel consultant with Vacation Consultants of America. I have been trying for several months to get in touch with someone no one answers the phones; or if the see your number they disconnect the call; if you leave messages they will not return your calls the same with emails and letters. I finally spoke to someone and she was going to check on my questions I had and get back to me to this day I have not heard from anyone at this company. The person that I started with is no longer there.

Do not join this company as if you are looking to make some extra money.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices