VA Emergency room Albuquerque, NMEmergency room ignore a stroke patient

My husband had a stroke and we went to the emergency room, we where waiting for almost 5 hours also i told the nurse my husband was not feeling good he was passing out and they did not care they just have us waiting and waiting, when finally my husband was admitted the doctors in his room told him he had a stroke and was very serious, usually when a patient have a stroke time is very important or your brain can be damage really bad or you can die. I hope you can help us out so patients can have better care.