UTI BankStatus of credit cards never received!

A

I have applied for uti credit card but after a 2 months yet i have not received any status for that. So many times i called up in customer care but nobody picking the phone. Just want 2 inform you about worst service of uti bank customer care.

Beware!

Regards,
Amit rana.

satish kumar Jun 06, 2007

I have applied for uti credit card but after a 2 months yet i have not received any status for that. So many times i called up in customer care but nobody picking the phone. Just want 2 inform you all about worst service of uti bank customer care.

• Aj
    AJIT SOMPURA Jun 15, 2007

I called the customer care center for the new PIN number for internet banking 2 months ago, and was said that the Ghatkopar (E) bank (as reside in Ghatkopar) will give me a call when they receive the letter. But nothing of that has happened.

I'm still waiting.

• Ks
    K. Sakthivel Oct 13, 2007

I've applied for the UTI credit card before three months but last month only I've received it. In that also i had a problem in my initial instead of K. Sakthivel they printed as M. sakthivel I've called to the customer care cor several times but there is no response from them. then i had given a complaint to the credit card officer to my nearest bank then also there is no use. I was very much frustrated on their services.

• Gu
    Gurmitha singh gujral Oct 18, 2007

still not received a credit card

• Ni
    Nilesh Ratkanthwar Oct 18, 2007

In the month of July 2007 the agent of UTI bank collected the documents for Credit Card Application, thereafter no body turned back. On 16.08.07 I received one sms stating "we have received credit card application with ref no. 478878 pls use this ref no for future communication - UTI Bank Credit Card." Thereafter till today I have not received any information what happens with my application and what is happening with my documents.

I suggest and warns general peoples not to go for UTI bank credit card!

• Va
    vajeed Mohammad Oct 28, 2007

Hi,

Great job by UTI Family. Keep it up guys.

Thanking You,
    Regards,

Vajeed Nawab
    +[protected]

• Ne
    Nedunchezhiyan Nov 11, 2007

I have applied for UTI credit card but after a 2 months yet I have not received any status for that. So many times I called up in customer care but nobody picking the phone. Just want 2 inform you about worst service of UTI bank customer care.

Nedu.

Madhuri Nov 26, 2007

Even i have faced so may problems with UTI Bank. May be more than u all. I have taken a home loan with them and problems started with that. Initially the agent was irritating for money commission etc, and these guys have collected amount 2,3 times for loan processing with out any receipts and that part was over.

Now after an year i suddenly see that loan amount is not getting debited from my account i donno y. i have given post dated cheques. This is really sick

And also could not reach the agent who processed this loan. and i cannot go to branch because i am not in india.

And customer care either there is no response or they will disconnect the call. i didn't sleep to call this customer which is available only in day time as it is a night time for us hoping that my problem will get resolved. But unfortunately either i have to hold the line i my call gets disconnected.

I donno what to do and whom to approach????? So bad na

• Gl
    GL Narzary Dec 22, 2007

It is really disgusting action of Axis bank to credit card customer,
    No regularity in providing the statement of month. I do not know how should I react with the service with the axis bank. Difinitely I will publish an article on the axis bank activities to the innocent customer. Previously also axis bank was involved in the scam. Now also they are not liquidated their course of negligence to the customer. Please make sure to upgrade your systems not to disrupt the service to customer.

• Go
    Gopal Mittal May 19, 2008

Reference detail given below - inspite of various reminders we have not received statement and out interest till yet.

Children’s Gift Growth Fund – 1986
    Ref. Certificate No. [protected] and [protected]

and Raj Lakshmi – Unit Scheme
    Ref. Certificate No. R944007025145 / RJ021243.

Please take the matter on URGENT PRIORITY and inform us the status.

Thanks and regards