USSTATEQUARTERS.COMHelp

I am trying to order by phone for State Quarters and "tho I call when they are supposed to be open on MON..TUES. and THUR. between 9AM and 3PM(Central time), I can only get a recording of the times they are open, so--I'm unable to talk to anyone and order Please contact me.

• Ro
    Roy Avery Apr 25, 2016

Received order (Roy Avery, Order #234431): 40mm item, two tops no bottoms. Please send the two bottoms with my nest which is: 20 40mm Direct Fit Air-Tite coin Holders to the same address and charge my Vista Card, Rina L. Avery, #[protected], Exp. 10/16, #046. Thank you.
    My E-Mail address: [email protected], Phone: [protected], Mailing Address: 2770 Lakeside Dr., Reno, NV 89509.