USMAC/Christian DillionLoan Modification

I paid Christian Dillon $3765 for a Loan Modification. At first I was getting emails for employee's using the Christian Dillon web address. Then I started getting emails from what I thought were employees of Christian Dillon using the USMAC web address. On September 16h I got an email from and employee explaining information about my Loan Mod (real nice email) on September 22, 2009, same month, I was sent a letter stating that Mr. Dillion had quit the more and the USMAC are not associated and that my file is being closed. I hope that someone files a Class Action Suit against these crooks, who promise you the moon and in my case only got me into a forbearance agreement with my lender.