uSell.comnever recieved the check promised

I saw a commercial stating they buy cell phones so I went online and got a quote for a lg my-touch q and a samsung galaxy admire and a iphone 3 I got a quote for 132. They sent the packaging to send the phones. Its been four weeks and I have not received my check. I can't get in contact with anyone. Sent several emails. There's no number. This is horrible business I am contacting a lawyer.

• Co
    consandra bennett Oct 09, 2014

My name is Rhonda Lowe I never received my check for my Motorola cell phone it was still brand new if I do not receive my phone back or my check I will most definitely be getting a lawyer!!

• Ju
    Juan A . Ortiz May 26, 2013

Hi !! My name is Juan Ortiz, I send a classic iPod 160 g, by April 14, with the cable. With good conditions . And never no checks, nothing. I still waiting they are fraud.