Usearchlocal.comRegistered and now cant get messages or anything. Theres no place to log in. Its like my registration disappeared. Wheres my space on usearchlocal?

R

What happen to my space on usearchlocal.com? I registered weeks ago and am unable to find my space. No wheres to log in either.

• Ka
    karen Nov 14, 2008

I registered with usearchlocal and was able to get messages and flirts. Now when I try to go to the website it tells me there is an error and it won't bring up the page. I have messages waiting for me and I can't read them.

• Ki
    kickers1942 Nov 16, 2008

I registered and paid for membership and now can't get back on the web site.

• Br
    Brenda Rogers Nov 17, 2008

I can't receive messages nor bring any up. I get the web page error.

• Cr
    Craig Sheetz Nov 17, 2008

I see I am not alone with the problems with this site. I had gotten messages, and can not access them. I was just looking to find a good friend and maybe?? I was hoping this site was on the up and up. Yeah Right?

• Df
    dfarr93 Nov 18, 2008

Get real!! I paid good money and now there are thousands of people not receiving what we paid for. I am raising the BS!!! FLAG...What's up with that.

• Cr
    Craig Sheetz Nov 20, 2008

Still waiting, more than a week since I could get on to the site.

• Pa
    Paul H. Williams Nov 20, 2008

I've been registered for a few months and now I can't get on the web site.
    At one time I got a message saying they would be down till the 18th of November, that has long past. You would think they would have told everybody who was a member, that they was going to do that. I am terrible dissappointed with them.

Paul

• Sh
    shel Giventer Nov 22, 2008

YOUR COMPANY SUCKS !!

Cheryl Loxley Nov 23, 2008

for two weeks I have been unable to access the Usearchlocal. com site. What is the problem? I am very unhappy...I had email messages and could not access them. I want a refund. and to stop my subscription.