uscarstereo.com or angcustoms.comdishonest company

B

Bought some speakers with the company. They shipped the product but gave me someone elses tracking number. Fine, the product eventually got to me. It was terribly packaged as if someone who shipped it was a disgruntled worker. I tested the product immediately and yes, the product was defective. I tried several times to call them and email them, all they got was excuses. I got fed up and called my credit card company to reverse the charge because they would not deal with me. Card company reversed it for me. A few months later, they filed a police report on me saying that I stole their product? wtf? Anyhow, avoid this company, and it's affiliate. If you are doing business face to face, I think they would be more honest, but don't purchase online from them. I'm tempted to pay them for the defective product just to not have to deal with them but I believe it's wrong to do so. Grrr, what to do! I hate wasting my time with little things like this! The ### company called me a thief?! stupid LAPD suggesting this is petty theft without calling me to hear my story? AVOID THE HEADACHE! don't ever deal with low life companies such as this.