USASEOPROSCredit Card Frauds

This company is a fraud and a scam. They give you a sales pitch on the phone and then their entire aim is to get your credit card number . Once you give your card number, they tell you that it's non refundable. I thought they were going to design a website for me and drive traffic to my sight. We never went through to design the website, I was told it was a scam, so I cancelled immediately after getting off the phone. They said that I signed a contract, but they capture your ip address on your computer when they email you the contract, which I don't know if it's legal and they say that you approve it when you did not. They are a ### operation and justice should be brought to them. They charged $3690.00 on my AMEX and delivered nothing even though I had cancelled within a half hour and I said I am not going through with it. If this isn't a scam I don't know what is. M. Shin Los Angeles, CA. 90024