USA Water and Fire Wallingford CTThis person got payment and didn't perform the promised services

R

I really want to warn all people that the company USA Water and Fire Wallingford CT doesn’t provide proper services. I have contacted the owner and we agreed that he would come to my house and examine the leaking place. He showed up only once and got the deposit from me. Later, we spoke only via the phone and the rep gave me some excuses why he didn’t come. Couple of days later he stopped to respond and he didn’t fix the problem. I wasted money and was so angry.