USA Survey Groupfraud

K

I recieved an email from Clorox.Green.Works.[protected]@more.chainbob.net. AKA USA Survey Group
I thought I was responding to the Clorox company about their new green products. I responded to a survey, I thought was being done by Clorox. I filled out a partial survey, then I realized that this was not what I thought. I did not finish. I recieved 5 phone calls from security companies within 30 minutes.
I would appreciate anything you can do to stop this company.

Kim Jefferson

• Be
    Bertil Axelsson Nov 07, 2008

As a result of having responded by email to UsaSurveyGroup they put my email address out to hundreds of companies that now are spamming me. On a daily basis I get 40 mails from them in my spam folder and 10 in my inbox. I contacted usasurveygroup they would remove my name but that strangely would take 2 weeks before it would take effect. They said that in the meantime, I should not open any of these mail, because if so doing I will be put back into the circuit again. For the average person it is impossible to tell a mail has this connection. I do because I was fortunate to have created a dedicated address. If not I would not have known more than that I get a lot of spam, period.
    Beware of usasurveygroup.com
    Best...
    Bert

• Bk
    B K Nov 03, 2008

I didn't even complete the first survey and asked to be taken off of their e-mail list. They sold my e-mail address to what seems to be half the internet. After repeatedly doing "unsubscribe", they have yet to take my e-mail address off of their list.