USA CreditMastersTerrible experience

I needed help getting a mortgage, so i found this website online:www, usacreditmasters.com, and spoke to a Franciaco De La Chesnaye about his program. he explained the plan, and stated that as soon as he gets the $5, 000.00 1% retainer, he would start the program. he stated that his plan was not only easy, but fast to get a house(of my choice) he stated that the entire process would take approx. 4 weeks to close. on January 15, 2008, i had the $5000.00 wired to him, and giving him several properties that i was interested in. I initially wired him $1, 000 for my earnest money deposit on the house that i wanted to purchase, but later increased the deposit to $1, 500.00 that was needed to get this house. The additional $500.00 was wired to Him on 7/28/2008. originally he signed a contract for my interested home, that it would be paid thru cash, but has since stated he never said anything like that, but the contract reads cash. I have lost several realtors, due to the unstable way his company works, but have found one willing to assist me with getting a house. I was told that i had to wire him an additional $475.00 for a appraisal, witch i did on 8/25/2008. now it is months since i wired all this money to him, and stated that he was going to put the mortgage in someone else's name and thru wells fargo in las vegas. I was copied in on a e-mail from wells farge stating that someone gave a wrong SS# on the application, and that it was being handled by the fraud dept of wells fargo in las vegas. I have spoken to Francisco about getting my money back, and he stated that he will only give me $2, 500.00 of the total amount he took from me. i have since e-mailed him and tried to telephone him, but he doesn't try to contact me by Telephone or E-Mail. I demand the total amount of my monies back from him, since his website states that the 1% reatiner, and the Earnest Money Deposit are completely Refundable. This Man, and his Company are COMPLETE FRAUD's.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices