USA CreditUnauthorized bank charges

I also found an unauthorized charge on my bank account for $149.95 to USA Credit. I called the 800 number listed on my bank account and told the girl that answered the phone that I never requested their "credit card", and that I wanted the funds deposited back into my account. She assured me that my so-called account with USA Credit would be cancelled, and the entire $149.95 would be refunded back to my checking account. She even gave me a confirmation number. It has been over one week, and my account is still overdrawn because of this. What can anybody do about this fraudulent company?

• Th
    Thomas Burtch Apr 19, 2007

USA credit did debit which was not authorized by me. When I called they put me on hold and never came back on the line. Waited for over 45 minutes. Called again and the same thing happened. Their debit caused an over draft and insufficient funds for payments I did authorize.

• Ni
    Nicole Kent Jun 04, 2007

I was recently hit with an overdraft fee because USA credit attempted to debit my account for $149.95. I am appalled of this because I did not give an authorization of such kind on my account. I am waiting until they open at 9am to call to discuss my anger and situation with this company.

• Mi
    Mike Mellema Jul 22, 2010

Second time they hit my account. The bank reversed the charges but I can't locate their address. Anybody know where these thieves are? Need to contact the Chamber of Commerce and District Attorney's office

• Li
    LisaK069 Sep 07, 2010

My bank account was just debited $149.95 and I DID NOT authorize this charge--I don't even know of this company. What can I do???

• Us
    US Immigration Sep 07, 2010

Hi,

Contact your bank, and ask them to dispute the charge.
    Also, change the checking account number.

• Js
    jsylvia76 Sep 21, 2010

I was charged 149.95 in my bank account. I never signed up for this and I want this money back in my bank account as soon as possible.
    Its not right to go into my bank account fo0r a charge I know nothing about.

• Lh
    lhoff81 Nov 03, 2010

I just looked at my bank account yesterday and saw a random $149 charge that I obviously didn't authorize because my bank account doesn't even have the funds to cover it. It's still there today, the bank hasn't returned it. I don't know what to do, this is insane! I was online filling out an app for a cash advance through a completely different company and ended up with this charge. Is this even legal??

Marie Green Nov 17, 2010

I just looked at my checking account and found a $149.95 charge that I did not know anything about. I do not have any loan or any thing else that I have authorized any charge to come out of my checking account. I tried to call the 8006859354 number, but of course, it is automated and noone is available. This was my holiday money and now I have to go to my bank and try to get help with this.

• Af
    afetty Dec 08, 2010

I want my money back

• Kg
    kgenet Apr 23, 2011

Did some research, USA Credit's parent company is Commonwealth Marketing Group (CMG). Other dba's are CMG Credit, CMG Inc, Provincial Trust, Reservation Center The, U S A Shopping Club, Ultimate Offer, USA Benefits, USA Credit, USA Mobile, and USA Platinum, so stay away from these as well. Owner is Frederick F. Zeigler III. He and his wife live in Chalkhill, PA (Anyone living here wish to pay him a visit?). CMG currently has a C- rating on BBB. Submit your complaints to BBB demanding an F rating. Discovered 16 different phone #s under this company all of them either disconnected, placing me on a ridiculously long hold, or stating that I'm calling after hours when it's clear that all businesses (no matter the time zone) should be open. I'm going to my bank today to file a dispute along with copies of your complaints. They said it should be no problem crediting the $149.95 back to my account considering the amount of complaints and bogus phone numbers. I will keep everyone posted when I get back from the bank. Hang in there and keep fighting! In this economy, people who make others' lives worse than they already are deserve to be punished. Agree?

• Li
    Liz O. May 16, 2011

I would like to know a month later, if your money has been refunded to you in full? I had a terrible experience with them on the phone today.. would not take no for an answer and finally had to yell, I am NOT interested and I had better NOT receive one cent charged on my visa card which they already read the last 4 digits back to me stating they had... as did they read my unlisted phone number and address in full as well... I have already flagged my bank family and friends .. what a mess!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices