USA Credit — Unauthorized bank charges
I also found an unauthorized charge on my bank account for $149.95 to USA Credit. I called the 800 number listed on my bank account and told the girl that answered the phone that I never requested their "credit card", and that I wanted the funds deposited back into my account. She assured me that my so-called account with USA Credit would be cancelled, and the entire $149.95 would be refunded back to my checking account. She even gave me a confirmation number. It has been over one week, and my account is still overdrawn because of this. What can anybody do about this fraudulent company?
More USA Credit Complaints & Reviews
- USA Credit - Scam charges!
- USA Credit - fraud/scam
- USA Credit - Charged $149.95
- USA Credit - Truth in Lending
- USA Credit - theft from my bank account
- USA Credit - unauthorized access to bank account
- USA Credit - Tried a withdrawal of $149.95
- USA Credit - Unauthorized Electronic Withdrwal
- USA Credit - unauthorized charges
- USA Credit - Payday loan scam