The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved USA Credit — theft from my bank account
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have a disconnect notice for my gas i was wondering what i was going to do. Very stressed out regrading my money situation, there was an advertisement on in my email regrading a payday loan. I thought my prayer was answered. It was from usacredit and anotherer loan company. I did give my banking info to both thinging I was getting a loan the other company did give me the loan they was honest. However, later on that day i went to the atm to get a few dollars out and the money was not there. I called my bank and the told me I had a withdrawal for $149.00 which i did not authorize from a USACREDIT. Which had me in more debit. I do plan on pursuing the matter even pressing charges unless i get a full refund for the $ 149.00 & bank fees ASAP. I plan on talking to a lawyer and the police until the matter is resolved.
More USA Credit Complaints & Reviews
- USA Credit - Scam charges!
- USA Credit - fraud/scam
- USA Credit - Charged $149.95
- USA Credit - Truth in Lending
- USA Credit - 149.95 Withdrew without my permission
- USA Credit - unauthorized access to bank account
- USA Credit - Tried a withdrawal of $149.95
- USA Credit - Unauthorized Electronic Withdrwal
- USA Credit - unauthorized charges
- USA Credit - Payday loan scam