USA-Cigarettes.com / usa gold full flavor 100s

United States Review updated:

My name is garrett, Ive been buying USA gold full flavor 100s for 10 years now, I have never had any problems until recently. The last 4 or 5 packs ive bought have had 5 to 6 damaged cigerettes in it. I have included a picture in this email. This cigerette below was one i just took out of my new pack i just opened. I wouldn't have contacted you if it was just a one time issue but it has been tje last few packs. I hope this email finds you well. Sincerely
Long time supporter

USA-Cigarettes.com

Lo
Apr 04, 2019

Comments

• Wi
      May 21, 2019

dirtcheapsmokes.com is a good company! You cant pay by credit card or paypal but they have other payment options. Cartons cost about fifty dollars a piece. My orders get to me within a few days. I live in New York.

• Ne
      May 29, 2019

dirtcheapsmokes.com is a fraud, just like cigszone.com which was its predecessor. Both are the same company. I ordered from them over six weeks ago, and never got my order. I've also never heard from their 'customer service' when I complained to them. Don't go near them. Dirtcheapsmokes.com IS A SCAM!

• Ne
      Jun 01, 2019

Yes, I have ordered from dirtcheapsmokes.com - twice - and also from their predecessor cigszone.com. On all occasions I never received my orders, they just take your money, then they block your emails so that you cannot contact them. Their customer service is pour and they never answer. I am not a separate cigarette business. It is also interesting that the day cigszone.com closed business, dirtcheapsmokes.com opened. I give the warning again to people: stay away from dirtcheapsmokes.com AND cigszone.com. They will scam you. I have already reported their scams to FBI and relevant US, Australian and other authorities. It won't be long - I give it a month - and then dirtcheapsmokes.com will get scores of complaints like cigszone.com did a month ago: then they go into hiding.