ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:5:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:5:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Gold's Gymthey did not give me a guest pass and let me in

I went to this location 1180 Thorpe Ln, San Marcos, TX 78666 gold's gym club to try the club as I am deciding to move to Texas from California, I filled a form to try a gym they told me that I have to pay 16$ and they don't have a free trial. I even talked to the manager and I got the same response. Ho ever I went online to their website and easily I got the free 3 day pass. Also I bought a shirt on the store and the front desk lady just handed the shirt no received and no bag. I had to ask her for that even then she gave me a bag and no receipt. That made me think it's because I have an accent and a bit overweight they did treat me that poorly I am very disappointed. Anybody should have a chance to start their fitness journey :(

Comment Guidelines