810 Northwest Broad Street, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, US
Fri:8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CosmoProfangela (manager)

I came into the store on 7-29-19 and was shopping for several products, the manger came up to me personally and asked if I had a card to shop there, I let her know I did not have it with me and she demanded me to leave the store immediately! I do have a card to shop at cosmoprof I have a cosmetology license and had been in the store numerous times before.