2237 Noblestown Road, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205, US
Thu:10:00 am - 1:00 am
Fri:10:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:10:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Wendy'srotten food - bad customer service

I received this rotten/smelly tomato (see attached picture) on my breakfast Panini. The funny thing is that I asked for no tomatoes. I snapped a picture of it and posted it on their Facebook page. At that point I was merely trying to show them what they were serving. I got a notification that someone 'liked' my comment, I click on it and I get a page is not available. Further investigation found that Wendy's deleted my comment and banned me from posting on their site. I want to point out that I was not rude or aggressive or inflammatory in any way. I actually made light of it with a joke. Wendy's had no reason to ban me except to HIDE from the truth that they are serving substandard products. They have no intention of fixing it, they will just keep banning anyone who doesn’t have a glowing positive remark.

They have turned an easily manageable customer service issue and turned it into a nightmare. I was not angry, I just wanted to show them what they are serving and now by treating me this way they have made me so angry that I am going to post this picture everywhere and make sure as many people as possible see this.

rotten food - bad customer service

• Sm
      SMJ1 Aug 14, 2015

Complain to the store first, and if that doesn't work I'd complain on Twitter as they can't "delete" your post. If that didn't work, then I'd call their corporate office or file a BBB complaint.

• St
      Steven LeVine Feb 10, 2013

Nelson Peltz is the nicest person.
      His group are the largest shareholders of Wendy's.
      Unfortunately, They are not going to gain market share under this old time management style. And they think China is the resort
      of all evils to make strides in business. Forget it, I was in China 18 years ago before all the fanfare, I was brought over by the most powerful retailer and made him millions based on my early work. So wake up and smell the coffee unfortunately not Wendy's another failure from the beginning. Who thinks and would go to Wendy's lIke a Starbucks or DD not going to happen. A simple item that people
      will pay more than a Wendy's meal several times a day. Crazy as it is It is happening especially in the New York Metro Market and SF for sure. Can you imagine Coffee expense each day with competitors at $20.00.

Brand needs adjusting and the Stores forget about it. The new concepts are nice but how long and when can this happen when over 70% of the stores are franchised. Franchise owners in the right agreement would have to re do and update the entire stores every eight years. Well this Wendy's agreement must not outline this important factor. You can't drain your business and then don't put anything back into it and expect to be successful. S LeVine Brookville, New York Restaurant and Retail Consultant

• Ni
      nic000 May 11, 2011

i totally agreed with thatcomment.I purchased salad last day. It was not freash and also cheese in it have a rotten taste.Never happened to me before.The employer kind of rude attittude.This is the second time i was experiencing such a bad customer service. I never want to shop from there and this is in PA, pttsburgh, westview

• Ju
      just_browsin Mar 14, 2011

I totally agree with "TheLoveFist". You should have filed a complaint with the Wendys location of purchase FIRST. If and only when there is no reasonable solution to your complaint, do you have the right to run your mouth off on the web.