8044 Montgomery Rd Ste 430, Cincinnati, OH, 45236, US
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Sono BelloFalse advertising, scam

I was suppose to receive lippo and skin removal in the Kenwood OH office with little to no pain as advertised. Once the pills kicked in and they started the procedure it was the worst pain I have ever been through, trust me I tried to stick it out but I just couldn’t. They stopped the procedure after about an hour or so of so much pain I was in tears and shaking. I was told they were keeping 2k regardless of the outcome but I could try again later if I wanted to. I’m not sure how this isn’t false advertising, the website clearly says expect little to no pain. I just feel scammed and I honestly feel like I deserve more than just my 2k I lost from the pain both physically and emotionally (leaving the office with liters of liquid in your stomach for absolutely nothing) I can assure you I wouldn’t have even tried doing this if I knew just how many people feel that much pain.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Feb 22, 2020

Sono Bello Body Contour Centers — Liposuction

In my initial consultation i wasn't sure about doin this. Honestly, I thought they were like cool...

Jan 23, 2020

Sono Bello Body Contour Centers — sonobello-scam/a bait and switch operation

I went in for a consultation the end of Nov. 2019 after seeing the TV commercial. I have major back issue...