FILE A COMPLAINT
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS verified

richard (white male employee late 50's) unethical behavior

While I was shopping today, an employee by the name of Richard was making racist comments towards me, calling me the N-Word and repeatedly cussing me out for no apparent reason. Now I am an African American Male, and I do not respond well to being called the N-word, but since I needed services from the CVS, I decided to be the bigger person and ignore the Hateful and Racist comments. I highly suggest that CVS fire this employee because his racist comments may taint CVS's reputation. The foul uncalled language that this employee used to speak to me with is enough for me to want to sue CVS for hate crimes and hiring unfit employees. I don't think i will continue to shop art this CVS location as long that racist employees work there I believe that the only reasonable way to solve this problem is to fire Richard for his inappropriate behavior and inexcusable racism. The way that you handle this situation is under your discretion and i will respect the notions that you deem fit for the situation.

Sincerely,