11100 W 82nd St, Lenexa, KS, 66214, US

Reviews and Complaints

[Resolved] Company will not answer request to return item

I have tried to get information to return items and have not been successful. One item has no information as to its item # or code the other has order #[protected] item
# [protected]. I am contacting my credit card company to contest payment. I will send back the items. I do not have any other thing to say to make this complaint 350 words except to say I will never buy anything from them again.

• FloryDay's response ยท Dec 07, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [email protected], would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,