La Quinta Inns & Suites

Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

check-in, ac, double charged

My name is Tenisha D. this was my first time at a Laquinta. I was under a booking confirmation # [protected] ans we checked in on 7/20/19. The confirmation was for 2 rooms double bed at 71.67 each room. When we arrived the systems were down and one of my credit cards was swiped twice, nothing was charged on this one, I then used another one it didn't go through with the first young lady, which both check-in clerks were in training. So the other lady checked in the other person and took their payment. So I waited to she was finish and she proceeded to check me in but was having issues and she was calling the manager or supervisor constantly, so after the system finally took my payment, it was assigning me to the same room who had booked the reservations. I waited over a hour before the manager finally came after, someone didn't show up at work. I got my room which was 219, the a.c. wasn't even blowing cold air. I checked out on 7/21 and checked my card after the other lady checked hers and saw where they credited our payment back to her card and now my credit card is charged two separate charges, I immediately called asked to speak to the manager, explained what happened and she said the other charge would drop off. I said okay I'll check Wednesday. I checked my card and called them about the other charge, when xfer to the manager she picked up, I'm heard someone say I don't have time for this and someone answered, said hold and hung up. I called back, xfer again heard someone said the same thing and she asked me to please hold, I was on hold over 21 minutes and called again and it went voicemail. I called the hotel back twice and no one called, the recording played over 10 minutes, I just hung up. This is ridiculous. My # [protected]