618 S State Hwy 90, Benson, AZ, US
Fri:4:30 am - 12:00 am
Sat:4:30 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

poor service/no english spoken

I visted McDonalds off of I-95 South in Benson, NC today, 10-7-08. I felt like I was in a foreign country. No one behind the counter was speaking English. It was Spanish loud and irritating. This is the first McDonalds in which I have ever had such sorry service. The only thing the girl that took my order said to me was the amount I owed. There was no, "May I take your order, " or "Thank you" or anything else. She was just rude as was all the loud gibberish in Spanish going on behind the counter.
This will be my last visit to Benson's McDonalds. It has become Hispanic ville. And if this spreads to other McDonalds restaurants, I will mark them off my list as well.
American's should be required to speak English when working in a public establishment and courteous. (I'm assuming they are Americans)
Loud talking in a foreign language in a public eating place by employees is unacceptable and rude.

• Mm
    M. Mclaughlin Dec 12, 2009

I agree with you. They must have been Dominicans. They are loud people.

• gesserfan Aug 08, 2010

what a douche. its America. we are a melting pot!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices