U.S. Periodicals MagazinesMail Fraud

I am quite upset with the mail fraud attempts that have occurred over the last few weeks! I have been receiving “Shape”, “Marie Claire”, “Working Mother”, and “U.S. weekly Magazines”! I NEVER ordered any of these magazines!!! I have written letters to cancel and send NO more magazines to all 4 magazines. I also wrote return to sender on every magazine and sent them back. I did NOT accept any of the magazines which I NEVER ordered.
I am still receiving them to date! I spoke to India at Priority One Clearing Service on 1/21/14 at 3:05, at [protected]. She explained that it is a promotional attempt established November 27, 2013. She also explained that they receive names and requests for certain magazines. She told me she cancelled “Shape, ” “Working Mother, ” and “U.S. Weekly Magazine”. She did not know about “Marie Claire” and suggested I contact U.S. Periodicals @[protected] as they orders came from them.
I called U.S. Periodicals and spoke to Michael on 1/21/14 at 3:09 p.m. He promised to take my name off the list for all the magazines and also explained that this is a promotional attempt. He stated that the ‘grocery stores where you use a debit or store card’ often sell the names.’ He asked me which store I shop at and I told him Kroger. His response was ‘yes that is one of the stores that does that.’ I was horrified!!
I wish to file a formal complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspectors Office, The Better Business Bureau, Kroger, and U.S. Periodicals for the mail fraud and horrible imposition they put me in. I am Disabled! I cannot shop without an electric cart! For me to have to write letters, return unaccepted every magazine, contact all the magazines with NO response, but mostly Kroger for giving my name and address out!!! I find this unacceptable!!! If I had not fought this they would have sent me a bill for magazines I NEVER ordered! I am certain I am not the only one suffering from this mail fraud!
Unless I receive a formal apology from Kroger, (I have been a long time customer with groceries, gift cards, all my medicine, gas and etc.) I will change all my shopping needs to another store that does NOT have a rewards or membership card!! Please send me the forms I need to file a formal complaint as soon as possible. Also please let me know where I might put this information online to help others from going through this!