US LENDER MODSLOAN MODIFICATION FRAUD

IM HERE TO WARN ALL OF US IN THE REAL ESTATE MELT DOWN ABOUT A FRAUD LOAN MODIFICATION COMPANY THAT SEVERAL FORECOSURE, BANKRUPTCY, REAL ESTATE HELP FORUMS AND WEBSITES ARE PREYING ON.THIS LOAN MODI COMPANY WITH THE HEAD GUY BEEN KELLY ROBBENNOLT IS ALL BOGUS.THEY ARE A LOW COST AND ASK FOR NO MONEY UP FRONT.SO BE VERY CAREFUL VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS FIRM.I BELIEVED IN THEM THINKING THEY WERE WORKING ON MY CASE UNTIL I GET A NOTICE ON MY DOOR AND FOLLOWED BY CERTIFIED MAIL.I GET THE BIGGEST SURPRISE OF MY LIFE.ITS AN AUCTION DATE. SO NOW MY HOME IS 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM GOING ON THE AUCTION BLOCK AND HAVE NOWHERE TO GO.BEFORE I HIRED US LENDER MODS I HAD OPTIONS OF SHORT SALE OR A DEED IN LEAU.NOW IN UNPREPARED FACING EVICTION SOON.
JUST A WARNING FOR FELLOW FRIENDS ONLINE EXPERIENCING THIS TRAGIC PROCESS.THANKS

• Ke
    KellyRob Oct 05, 2009

Mr, Oscar Macias,

We spent many hours on the phone with you and your lender. You are correct, we NEVER charged you anything! We finally had to cut off our business relationship with you because of your abusive language and physical threats. You were so out of control, the Company's employees were scared and refused to take your calls.

In the spirit of resolving things I am willing to do the following:

1) Help you stop the sales date.
    2) Provide all services previously agreed upon for free.

However, in the event that you use again inappropriate language, or physically threaten me I will be forced to file a complaint with the local authorities.

Please give me a call [protected]